… or Hero Image
Equipment and Materials
Optional Equipment and Materials
- Sprinkle coriander seed, black pepper, and Maldon sea salt on each portion of salmon while they are on a sheet tray.
- Strain pickled onions from their brine and drain them on paper towel.
- Add the salt to the watercress puree.
- Place a spoonful of horseradish cream, a spoonful of watercress puree, and one salmon portion on each chilled plate.
- Arrange the pickled onions on the cream and around the salmon.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the fish.